31/03/2021 by Top Jobs Group Ltd
HGV II DRIVER
HGV II DRIVER - BRIGHTON NEEDED!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an HGV II Delivery Driver (Category C – 18 Tonne) to join a busy logistics team in Brighton.
You’ll be delivering to a wide variety of independent retailers within the local area ensuring that they receive their orders in a timely manner and experience fantastic customer service.
Monday to Friday – 40 Hours per week.
Email CV - email@example.com
Key responsibilities include:
• Working with the depot team to ensure all orders loaded for delivery are correct
• Complete multi-drop deliveries within the local area and within specified timeframes daily
• Manual handling of stock on and off your vehicle
• Ensure all deliveries are received correctly and payment is received
• Ensure accurate recording of paperwork
• Always provide the highest quality of service to our customers
We’re looking for someone with:-
• A category C UK Issued driving licence
• A driver DQC – Driver Qualification Card
• Digital Tacho
• Experience in multi drop driving
• Good knowledge of the local area
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• The ability to work effectively and independently under pressure.
• Flexible approach to working hours as delivery round times may vary with workload
• A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative
• The ability to plan and prioritise effectively
• Initiative along with a willingness to learn and develop their skills
• Drive and determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Top jobs Group are very conscious about COVID-19 and all steps are being taken to ensure a safe environment to work, including availability of gloves and face masks, sanitiser gels and social distancing.
Benefits of working with Top Jobs Group;-
28 Holidays per year • Weekly Pay • Pension Scheme • Employed Status • Personal Accident Insurance • Mortgage references • My Extra Rewards off retail companies and petrol - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
Top Jobs Group are working on behalf of their client and will only respond to successful applicants.
** We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, or age **